Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kurechii - We won the IPCC Casual Games Competition

Yay! After donno how many sleepless night

Before you start, all picture below all are copy from zyen's blog!
Thanks for her kindness for allowing me to use her photo T____T
Arigatoooo!
You can visit her blog at http://baba-black-shit.blogspot.com/
She has the post for Kurechii win the ipcc as well!



especially the few days before submission..
cause me to late for work and sick summore...

Finally! Its worth! As we are still young?!
Uhhh! Not really! You are old man d Yiwei(cough)
Old man = Yiwei = Businessman ?! Have to look like a businessman as we are going to propose the business and marketing plan as well! \ ____ /



Anyway! Me and my team - Kurechii won the IPCC's Computer Casual Games Competition 2009. They are Zyen and Lydia! Without both of them kurechii wont be rockss!


(picture are directly copy from zyen's blog! oops.. sorry!)

Yes! We promise as we will spend the grant wisely and finish up the game on time!
I do not what to say much but just wanted to tell you guys.
I am so happy !
One step forward to my dream! I love to create games! I want to bring more excitement to the world! Hoohooohooooo!


Serious preparation before the presentation! Zyen is taking the camera so you cannot see her pretty face! :(

Kurechii has setting up a page and group at Facebook - Please support us and become our fans!
Big thanks to you if you be part of us!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kurechii/121244845201

Thank List
Special thanks to Reuben for borrowing us his laptop for our sudden rush!
Special thanks to Vincent for his laptop too during the production time!
Special thanks to Hazmer and Jordan for sharing their knowledge! Without them we will not know how to plan a cool game.
Lastly I would like to thank my teammate! Thanks Zyen coolest graphics that even Judge fall in love with her graphics and Lydia for awesome copywriting and presantation!
Thanks to TOA-MMDept for supporting me and Sweii allowing me for the emergency leave!
Thanks my father my mother....

Thanks Zyen for the photos!

Wai! You enough liao or not!Stop it!
Oppps...

But omg? where is Zyen?!
Here you go!


Darrlanggg!

:)

3 comments:

zYen said...

yoh...
i didn't write the thanks speech for so many ppl o...
guilty tim...

n y suddenly put my photo on the btm?
ewh!

n actually nonit credit me so many times for the photos la...

Khairul Affendi said...

Congratulation!!!

From: Lingovista

Ywei said...

@zyen:
hahah why guilty jiek! i too qiong hei kena wei le XD!

@affendi:
congratz too! :D