Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Start : 2010

Well, it has been ages since my last update! OMG!
I got a lot of things that I wanted to share but I do not have time. *busy huh?
But when I have free time, I feel like I want to sleep, I want to play, I want to blah blah blah but not writing blog :X

Chinese New Year is coming soon! but bus ticket already sold out .. I fail to get my ticket back to my hometown :( Asking help from sister whether she can get any for me :)

Time flies and I have been graduated from my colleage for 8 months! *why so fasssst!?
And I turn myself into a multimedia designer that do anything and everything related to do design.. and also a multimedia tutor and mainly teaching on interactive subject for now.

Hmmm.. what are the project I have been done in The One Interactive Studio..?

Storm Warrior 2 Comic Art Challenge
[team up with Reuben]


http://www.toa.edu.my/tsw/


TOA Student Night : Kaleido 2010
[me myself]


http://www.toaevents.com/toanight

+ Some rojak banner.. and design stuff..

and also rushing for an animation since end of Novemver.. A deadly month..till now!
OTOTOTOTOTOTOT < = my face T0T
and now it is done! waiting it to be show on TV during CNY :D
Hoho.. more screenshot after we are allow to publish it XD!


Reachin'Pichin
| Kurechii [ me + lydia + zyen ]





http://kurechii.com/blog

Please support us! We are creating our own games!
Kure..kure...kurechiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! 8D

Well, and I start playing online games again.. JX3!
It is a cool chinese mmorpg!
Must try it if you like chinese wuxia theme.

well.. thats it.. XD! Next updates? donno.. To Be Confirm :p
byebye..

1 comments:

yi ying said...

i love the kaleido effect! =DD

i wanna c the animation as well, too bad i can't see it on the TV screen during CNY =((

keep your blog alive ya!! ^^