Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday to Yiwei
! :D
I wish myself a happy birthday.. yea.. thanks for the wishes from sms and facebook, thanks zyen.vincent.lydia.reuben & fann for giving me birthday suprise!
I am so happy!
This will be a unforgetable birthday for me!

Yeah! 24/7 is my birthday!
not 24 hours 7 days per week operate kind of service
but is 24 of July \ _ /
Please remember it~! :p Save in into your phone, write it on your wall or whatever creative ways that help : )

I seldom update my blog, since post untill now,
- I have got graduated!
- I have work for 3months!
- I age has been increased!
- I got some prizeess!

I will post up my graduation picture later!
I own you guys my workspace photo!
I dont think I wanted to show my IC
I will list them out later!

Thanks for reading my blog. very boring yesss! very plain yesss! need a lot of IMPROVEMENTS YESSS! Watch too much of {YES MAN} keh?

YES!

3 comments:

kellie♥ said...

btw
happy belated bday=)

Ywei said...

thanks :)

E3102 Gamma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.