Monday, July 6, 2009

Vote for Yogipoco!

Wohoo! I slept at 4am last night and send the last piece of submission of the competition. Finally!! I finished IPCC Casual Game Challenge! (Part A)
What is Part B?
If we got shortlisted then we will have to go for Part B!
I have been busy for this competition for almost 2 months time.

This will be my routine for last two month >
After work go home > do do do..
Saturday Sunday > script script script!
I AM A Non-stop working machine!
Thanks for my group member - Baba Zyen! As well as Megu Lydia! :3
Without them I don’t think I submit a awesome game pitch proposal and document!
I hope I could share a bit on our project but due to the rules and contract all of the content have to be PnC so.. I couldn’t publish it here :(

Within the limited timeline and team members
I have to -“long zong bao ka liao” (all also have to do)><” From Game Design Document to Game Art + Design from Planning to Programming Well at least now I can rest for a day! Actually just a night ... cause few more task are queering up for me to settle D:!! Ok is enough for mumbling!

YOGIPOCO is now release and available at internet!
Try google for Yogipoco and you will get to a lot of content for Yogipoco !
Wohoohoo!
I quite surprise that there are people actually creating content for my Yogipoco.
They play and then they write and post a walkthrough for Yogipoco.
There is one guy actually record it and post it at the Youtube! :D
I would like to take this opportunity to thank them!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

and now I need your help to Vote for Yogipoco!



Vote 5! for Yogipoco @ Newgrounds (No Membership require) *
DAILY (if you do really love Yogipoco please vote for it everyday for JULY ! :D)
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/502214

Rate 5! For Yogipoco @ Kongregate (Need to become a member - easy registration only)
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ywei/yogipoco?referrer=Ywei&sfa=twitter

Thank for your time! and hope I can win few prizes for Yogipoco!
hehe! again BIG THANK for supporting me n Yogipoco!

0 comments: