Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm back! @ Sunway

Sorry for never update since my holiday start... This is all because my world was totally suck into WoW :p And now holiday is going to end and I hope I can pull myself out a bit!
Amazing and exciting journey inside the Warcraft world! And now I'm lv60 (kekeke :D )

Photo sharing section!


A very fun quest as Montaku(Vincent) need to catch ghost in Stormwind Travel. He is working with his ghost buster machine! Pro ler!



My first mount :D when I am lv30
I prefer a white horse :3 but there were only 3 option :(



Eh?! Not fair! How come he can ride on motorbike one!


I get another mount when I am excilted with Night Elf (Darnassus) :p
It is Frostsaber! Cool rite?


A screenshoot before we go in our 1st dungeon -Death Mine!
What a weird combination team with 2 short guy :p


Well.. Because I am tall I have to tank D:


Sweet memory as all of us meet together ! Allayna and Zyen have their trial and we bring them to dungeon ! kekeke!
Damn alarm now become part of our memory in WoW!
(Those who are involve sure know what I am mentioning XD)


Chirstmas in WoW! Cute rite ? My mount suddenly turn into reindeer !


And I hate Death Knight! How can I love them when I was dead then raise me as this ulgy ghoul?! D:

And now I am lv60 :D with new mount! It is really fast!
The achievement for getting this mount is Fast and Furious neh!

Bonus
Sometimes I wonder why Vincent don't play as Human.
Cause there is a model really look like him :p

And how come he choose to be come shorties Gnome?
Why huh!?

I start to understand why he choose Gnome as his race and Gnomish Engineer as his Proffesional. I think this make him to take this path!!

Power kan? this specs...
(Only can wear by Gnomish Engineer O_O)

3 comments:

M@nKeyz said...

lol, omg you din't show out that spec, i also don't know have those thing ==''. Apa lah that human .....look like gorilla where like me o ><, u this jeng sui yan. But.....thanks to you, i know have that thing definely will make it XD hahaha

Ywei said...

lol u also said is gorilla larr~~
gorilla = monkey = you lor kekeke!

when i click on that spec i also zha dou gaogao.. then faster ss down XD

yeik sai lei..~_~

zYen said...

hahaha recall my time in wow...
seeing all these screenshot...

i like the reindeer mount!!
so cute^^

iz true about the weird combination team XD

u're so fast...lv60 within a month...

i hate the alarm thingy!!
but it became the very important part of wow life...

totally agree dat the gorilla luks lik malao haha~

gud sharing for the snapsnots of ur wow journey~
now get ur head back to fps!hahahah XD