Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bad Day

I have survive after this scary Monday and Tuesday presantation and interview section.Finally I was able to went through it... but it was so tough as in many bad things come together :( The only fan in my room just spoiled just as my brain ><" It suddenly just not working after his 2 years of service

Darlang~!!

Oni-Oni-Oninja World that I created. I name it Mitohitoland :D
I did create some games and one animation for Oni-Oni-Oninja~ will upload it soon!

I still got 3 more projects left even after so many tough days. Business proposal, portfolio, 3D and Game Art and Planing. Why projects never end one.. But holiday is coming soon! 3 more weeks to go! Chiong ah~~!!


Tml I need to repair all my stuff and messy room.. Fan.. how am I going to sleep tonight with such a hot whelther.. O_O

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... nice pic.. hope to see your creation soon ^^

Ywei said...

thx o yuri! but may I know who are you :D?

M@nKeyz said...

@@ did i see wrong?
the cloud there have watermelon XD
yam yam ~

Ywei said...

lol your special request ler! your no pisang d papan also got.
at the place where u plan watermelon XD~~

mirxu ♡ said...

11~!!
33 damn love the art direction..
veli niceee... but din c tio ur presentation..T^T
but muz b nice nice rite =)

Ywei said...

hahha 33 don luan luan hear ppl said >"<
11 kelam kabut didt show well well lor T^T.. after summit the portfolio i will post more about oninja :D