Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY Actionscript Lesson

Hello everyone! Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fatt Cai!
Today I would like to give you guys a tutorial about IF statement in AS 3.0

First open up your Adobe Flash CS3! No other software!
Only Flash allow cause Adobe FLASH is in red. GONGXI GONGXI!
(WARNING: Pantang for open other software cause they are not in red!!)



then press F9 then please type accordingly.



and then press CTRL+ENTER to see the result.

the conclusion will be CNY+PROJECT = KSN :x
and sorry this is not a proper tutorial so please do not try this at home!


Sorry for doing boring stuff cause now i m so blured after start with lots of programming.
I have a lot of projects dealing with AS recently..
Well, I m also having internship now and my client is NCSM.
And then after 1 month ++ then I will be graduated..


so.. next time only post up with my final projects thingy .. it will be a mini game call Girigiri Run.. cya!
Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments: