Thursday, November 13, 2008

My First Sport Car - Nissan 350z

Sorry for long time never update my blog.
I own a new car ... Can you believe it?
It is Nissan 350z :P
Here is my poster for my new car! Darrlang~!

Converted from CMYK to RBG so it is a bit dark ><"

I was very busy lately as there are still many projects wait for me to be done T^T. The worst things will be most of the projects dead line meet together which is 2 more weeks from now. So.. gambateh lo..


This car is actually construct by using Lightwave 3D 8.3
It is took away all my weekend for last 2 months..
And this Nissan 350z will take 60hours to render if you on the "kiasu" mode radiosity..
I try to render one with radiosity in smallest size in VGA 640x480 with 2000ram it tooks me 9 hours! So.. take the lesson as don be kiasu or else take years to be rendered...
AfterI summited my poster design for this car, I still have a following project which is create an animatic or web design by using this car.

I was thinking for an animatic piece but in the end I run out of time to be figure out time-based stuff and I just go for interactive website which I quite familiar with. I have 3 more weeks for this. So when I am finished the website I will be share at here too. So if you are intrested then you got to wait for few more weeks lo :)

Anyway thanks for viewing my boring post with a lot of grammar mistake ><" ( you can let me know so that I can improve more on my english.. ) and for 2-3 more weeks my porfolio website will be get online too :D!


And now.. I am going to stress myself again.. PROJECTS!!
I wish for Holiday ~~T^T

10 comments:

mirxu ♡ said...

11~!!
my turn to praise on ur 3d...
Nissan sport CAR ...!!
niceeee.. i like white :3
pui fuk u guys.. use a short period to done it >.<"

dun on kiasu mode..LOL ==

gambateh on ur interactive website..
muz b niceee ^^

Ywei said...

hahah don on ya!
the interactive website.. need render in the animated car also d wuu.. just no need to take care so much on the camera angle and transition lo.. =3= most important will be no need sycronize them with music :P

and thanks for the comments hehe!

Stone said...

nice leh!! but fairlady in white not nice.. XD

Ywei said...

then in black only nice?
or what colour jiek O_O

shu wan said...

wah~geng ar yi wei!!!
can finish a fantasy work in short period ^-^

Ywei said...

where got fantasy ><"
many part is curi makan d :P

M@nKeyz said...

wooooo yeng leh ur car~

when u wan use ur nissan sport car fetch us hang around jeik XD

Ywei said...

hahaha 22 can sit 1 more person nia
so u guys have to take turn sit XD~~

zYen said...

wow...great response neh~
really super realistic modelling*
nvr disappoint us ^^

Ywei said...

lol.. thanks ya!
but not like u said super realistic lo.. many details i didt really do it :x