Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Final Fantasy Tactics A2



Finally I finished my first DS game - Final Fantasy Tactics A2!
Weee~ Cheer!!~ Special thanks to thye yu as he introduce us the ds emulator else I think I wont be able to play this game untill I own a NDS.

I spent total of 40+ hours in 1 week to finish this game... OMG... Should spend those time for assignment I know.. but I just can't stop feel like want to finish it as soon as possible. If you ask me is the game worth for playing I will answer you like can give a try lar if you like SLG game. I rate it 3.5 out of 5 . (This game actually make me so frustrated for few times especially the last boss!! D:)


( FFTA2 Snapshot / Not mine T^T)

Arrrrgg I did print screen for my winning scene but when I want to upload it it was gone... Ok lar is time for my final projects.. They are much more crazier then the any boss in game I think XD. The next game that I will try is Zelda! (PUNCH!! @@)Just say want to rush for project then now looking for new game! LOL)


Might update my blog with the projects that I am working on recently. :D
And thanks for viewing such a boring post! Hehe

0 comments: