Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photography Outing

Weee new blog for my photography. Welcome!
Mayb will be some post about my life next time :)

This afternoon I was joining to photography outgoing organize by Kenny (papa) and Reuben.
Sunny day but after few hours become a rainny day. You guys can have a look at Kenny's Blog as he got post something too.
Kenny's Blog
http://projecthree.blogspot.com/2008/10/1st-mm-photography-outing-sunway.html

The theme for this set of photograph should be Sunway Memories but end up .. You will see what I took XD. Paiseh larr.. I got no sense about taking memories T^T...


Eh, this is Sunway Scenery okay? Not memories!
(... I know larr ><")
Since when Sunway become Cowboy town but not piramid?


Yeahh.. hold hand.. Memories?


The mysterious Sunway "CODE"


Ermmm.. Please do not ask...
(Cause I also donno what it is ><"~~)
Moments = Memories?


Random Shot around Piramid.

My SS's Picture (Syiok Sendiri)












(My deep rationale.. Every single touch in Sunway is my memories!!
HAHAHA.. Last min goreng.. :P)

So.. as conclusion, the objective for this trip for me is.. FAILED!!
wuuuuu.... Kenny please do not fail me T_T
I will work harder next time..!! but..
not see you next term in the same subject please.. XD

4 comments:

mirxu ♡ said...

hahahahah
11 damn funny~!
kenny nt teaching photography class... cant fail u punnn
nice 1st texture photo ^^

Ywei said...

Hahah.. yea wor..
yeah no need to fail liao~
wee wee.. thx

M@nKeyz said...

Finally ~ u update ur blog le hahahaha

please do not ask that pic so funny XD

i though SS pic is u shoot urself n high around urself hahahaha

project3 aka Kennie said...

outing only woh! not part of the class also wont fail you one! but FPS1 i cannot gurantee lah with the attendance like this!